In the intro to Part II, it sounds as if we are trying to reach the end of our spiritual journey.
Part II does not tell us how to practice our daily lessons, so we do so because of our own inspiration, rather than because we are told what to do, and Part II is an important step in our spiritual journey. It lets us transform our practicing from a special assignment into a way of life.
Part II of the Workbook does not have daily practice instructions, and so we get to choose the best way for us to practice. This is where commitment, dedication and motivation holds us steady.
- Words start to mean little now and they are now used as guides on which you no longer depend. What you are seeking now in Part II, is a direct experience of truth alone.
1. What is Forgiveness?
- Lesson 221 – Peace to my mind. Let all my thoughts be still.
- Lesson 222 – God is with me. I live and breathe in Him.
- Lesson 223 – God is my life. I have no life but Him.
- Lesson 224 – God is my Father, and He loves His Son.
- Lesson 225 – God is my Father, and His Son loves Him.
- Lesson 226 – My home awaits me. I will hasten there.
- Lesson 227 – This is my holy instant of release.
- Lesson 228 – God has condemned me not. No more do I.
- Lesson 229 – Love, which created me, is what I am.
- Lesson 230 – Now will I seek and find the peace of God.
2. What is Salvation?
- Lesson 231 – Father, I will but to remember You.
- Lesson 232 – Be in my mind, my Father, through the day.
- Lesson 233 – I give my life to God to run today.
- Lesson 234 – Father, today I am Your Son again.
- Lesson 235 – God in His mercy wills that I be saved.
- Lesson 236 – I rule my mind, which I alone must rule.
- Lesson 237 – Now would I be as God created me.
- Lesson 238 – On my decision all salvation rests.
- Lesson 239 – The glory of my Father is my own.
- Lesson 240 – Fear is not justified in any form.
3. What is the World?
- Lesson 241 – This holy instant is salvation come.
- Lesson 242 – This day is God’s. It is my gift to Him.
- Lesson 243 – Today I will judge nothing that occurs.
- Lesson 244 – I am in danger nowhere in the world.
- Lesson 245 – Your peace is with me, Father. I am safe.
- Lesson 246 – To love my Father is to love His Son.
- Lesson 247 – Without forgiveness I will still be blind.
- Lesson 248 – Whatever suffers is not part of me.
- Lesson 249 – Forgiveness ends all suffering and loss.
- Lesson 250 – Let me not see myself as limited.
4. What is Sin?
- Lesson 251 – I am in need of nothing but the truth.
- Lesson 252 – The Son of God is my identity.
- Lesson 253 – My Self is ruler of the universe.
- Lesson 254 – Let every voice but God’s be still in me.
- Lesson 255 – This day I choose to spend in perfect peace.
- Lesson 256 – God is the only goal I have today.
- Lesson 257 – Let me remember what my purpose is.
- Lesson 258 – Let me remember that my goal is God.
- Lesson 259 – Let me remember that there is no sin.
- Lesson 260 – Let me remember God created me.
5. What is the Body?
- Lesson 261 – God is my refuge and security.
- Lesson 262 – Let me perceive no differences today.
- Lesson 263 – My holy vision sees all things as pure.
- Lesson 264 – I am surrounded by the love of God.
- Lesson 265 – Creation’s gentleness is all I see.
- Lesson 266 – My holy Self abides in you, God’s Son.
- Lesson 267 – My heart is beating in the peace of God.
- Lesson 268 – Let all things be exactly as they are.
- Lesson 269 – My sight goes forth to look upon Christ’s face.
- Lesson 270 – I will not use the body’s eyes today.
6. What is the Christ?
- Lesson 271 – Christ’s is the vision I will use today.
- Lesson 272 – How can illusions satisfy God’s Son?
- Lesson 273 – The stillness of the peace of God is mine.
- Lesson 274 – Today belongs to love. Let me not fear.
- Lesson 275 – God’s healing Voice protects all things today.
- Lesson 276 – The Word of God is given me to speak.
- Lesson 277 – Let me not bind Your Son with laws I made.
- Lesson 278 – If I am bound, my Father is not free.
- Lesson 279 – Creation’s freedom promises my own.
- Lesson 280 – What limits can I lay upon God’s Son?
7. What is the Holy Spirit?
- Lesson 281 – I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts.
- Lesson 282 – I will not be afraid of love today.
- Lesson 283 – My true identity abides in You.
- Lesson 284 – I can elect to change all thoughts that hurt.
- Lesson 285 – My holiness shines bright and clear today.
- Lesson 286 – The hush of Heaven holds my heart today.
- Lesson 287 – You are my goal, my Father. Only You.
- Lesson 288 – Let me forget my brother’s past today.
- Lesson 289 – The past is over. It can touch me not.
- Lesson 290 – My present happiness is all I see.
8. What is the Real World?
- Lesson 291 – This is a day of stillness and peace.
- Lesson 292 – A happy outcome to all things is sure.
- Lesson 293 – All fear is past and only love is here.
- Lesson 294 – My body is a wholly neutral thing.
- Lesson 295 – The Holy Spirit looks through me today.
- Lesson 296 – The Holy Spirit speaks through me today.
- Lesson 297 – Forgiveness is the only gift I give.
- Lesson 298 – I love You, Father, and I love Your Son.
- Lesson 299 – Eternal holiness abides in me.
- Lesson 300 – Only an instant does this world endure.
9. What is the Second Coming?
- Lesson 301 – And God Himself shall wipe away all tears.
- Lesson 302 – Where darkness was I look upon light.
- Lesson 303 – The holy Christ is born in me today.
- Lesson 304 – Let not my world obscure the sight of Christ.
- Lesson 305 – There is a peace that Christ bestows on us.
- Lesson 306 – The gift of Christ is all I seek today.
- Lesson 307 – Conflicting wishes cannot be my will.
- Lesson 308 – This instant is the only time there is.
- Lesson 309 – I will not fear to look within today.
- Lesson 310 – In fearlessness and love I spend today.
10. What is the Last Judgment?
- Lesson 311 – I judge all things as I would have them be.
- Lesson 312 – I see all things as I would have them be.
- Lesson 313 – Now let a new perception come to me.
- Lesson 314 – I seek a future different from the past.
- Lesson 315 – All gifts my brothers give belong to me.
- Lesson 316 – All gifts I give my brothers are my own.
- Lesson 317 – I follow in the way appointed me.
- Lesson 318 – In me salvation’s means and end are one.
- Lesson 319 – I came for the salvation of the world.
- Lesson 320 – My Father gives all power unto me.
11. What is Creation?
- Lesson 321 – Father, my freedom is in You alone.
- Lesson 322 – I can give up but what was never real.
- Lesson 323 – I gladly make the ‘sacrifice’ of fear.
- Lesson 324 – I merely follow, for I would not lead.
- Lesson 325 – All things I think I see reflect ideas.
- Lesson 326 – I am forever an effect of God.
- Lesson 327 – I need but call and You will answer me.
- Lesson 328 – I choose the second place to gain the first.
- Lesson 329 – I have already chosen what You will.
- Lesson 330 – I will not hurt myself again today.
12. What is the Ego?
- Lesson 331 – There is no conflict, for my will is Yours.
- Lesson 332 – Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free.
- Lesson 333 – Forgiveness ends the dream of conflict here.
- Lesson 334 – Today I claim the gifts forgiveness gives.
- Lesson 335 – I choose to see my brother’s sinlessness.
- Lesson 336 – Forgiveness lets me know that minds are joined.
- Lesson 337 – My sinlessness protects me from all harm.
- Lesson 338 – I am affected only by my thoughts.
- Lesson 339 – I will receive whatever I request.
- Lesson 340 – I can be free of suffering today.
13. What is a Miracle?
- Lesson 341 – I can attack but my own sinlessness, and it is only that which keeps me safe.
- Lesson 342 – I let forgiveness rest upon all things, for thus forgiveness will be given me.
- Lesson 343 – I am not asked to make a sacrifice to find the mercy and the peace of God.
- Lesson 344 – Today I learn the law of love: that what I give my brother is my gift to me.
- Lesson 345 – I offer only miracles today, for I would have them be returned to me.
- Lesson 346 – Today the peace of God envelops me, and I forget all things except His love.
- Lesson 347 – Anger must come from judgment. Judgment is the weapon I would use against myself to keep the miracle away from me.
- Lesson 348 – I have no cause for anger or for fear, for You surround me. And in every need that I perceive Your grace suffices me.
- Lesson 349 – Today I let Christ’s vision look upon all things for me and judge them not, but give each one a miracle of love instead.
- Lesson 350 – Miracles mirror God’s eternal Love. To offer them is to remember Him, and through His memory to save the world.
14. What Am I?
- Lesson 351 – My sinless brother is my guide to peace. My sinful brother is my guide to pain. And which I choose to see I will behold.
- Lesson 352 – Judgment and love are opposites. From one come all the sorrows of the world. But from the other comes the peace of God Himself.
- Lesson 353 – My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today have but one purpose: to be given Christ to use to bless with world with miracles.
- Lesson 354 – We stand together, Christ and I, in peace and certainty of purpose. And in Him is His Creator, as He is in me.
- Lesson 355 – There is no end to all the peace and joy, and all the miracles that I will give, when I accept God’s word. Why not today?
- Lesson 356 – Sickness is but another name for sin. Healing is but another name for God. The miracle is thus a call to Him.
- Lesson 357 – Truth answers every call we make to God, responding first with miracles, and then returning unto us to be itself.
- Lesson 358 – No call to God can be unheard or left unanswered. And of this I can be sure: His answer is the one I really want.
- Lesson 359 – God’s answer is some form of peace. All pain is healed; all misery replaced with joy. All prison doors are opened. And all sin is understood as merely a mistake.
- Lesson 360 – Peace be to me, the holy Son of God. Peace to my brother, who is one with me. Let all the world be blessed with peace through us.
- Lessons 361 – 365 : This holy instant would I give to You. Be You in charge. For I would follow You, certain that Your direction brings me peace.
- ‘This course is a beginning, not an end.’