At this point I think it is important that I explain why this program has been created. I spent a large amount of my life thinking I knew what love was and yet I could not see that I was substituting love with all forms of things that had nothing to do with it at all. I am sure that many can relate to this.
After having dealt with many business leaders, managers and employees throughout my career as an HR Executive, leader and director, I saw that sadly no-one is immune to this and this program will help you overcome the obstacles which cause you to self-sabotage.
People at different levels within organizations battled to truly love themselves. They lived their lives in constant fear, on auto-pilot, feeling like a fraud/imposter, and they could not find a way out of this cycle that had become (what seemed to them) to be a part of ‘just who they are’.
But it didn’t stop there. I have had friends, family members and acquaintances also tell me that they battle to Love themselves.
I wanted to be a part of the solution to this problem, as I know that we are, at the very core of us, pure Love, and I want everyone to be able to connect with this Love that we are. So I went on a few decades of learning, and finally came upon a spiritual classic that somehow brought this all together. And it is based on this awakening within myself, that I am simplifying for you – who you are, why you are here, and what your purpose is.
But more than this, for the past 50+ years of my life, I have known that there is an Intelligence, Presence, Love connection that pervades all things, and that it is 100% possible, and our birthright, to connect with this Love in our lives. And this is my intention with this program.
My goals, intention and objectives for this program are to:
- clear the canvas of your life
- reassess your values and beliefs
- find your north star (inner guide/intuition)
- help you remain committed to loving you
- help you identify with who you are
- help you know your motivational drivers
- teach you the power of love and forgiveness
- help you exchange fear for love and success
- give you the necessary resources that will help sustain you through life
- help you map out a new blueprint for a life worth living
Be willing to:
- love yourself no matter what
- let your past go
- enjoy each moment
- trust that love will be your guiding light
- look past your errors
- look past the errors of others
- see things differently and through the eyes of others
- suspend all forms of bias, judgment and prejudice
- be open to new possibilities and opportunities
- forgive yourself for what you think you have done wrong
- forgive others for what you think they have done wrong
- make time for yourself daily
- be committed to your inner healing
- start opening up to others
- accept help from others
- reconnect with yourself and others